Patrick and Cyrus have a little fun with the news that Generation Z has canceled the thumbs-up emoji because it’s “hostile”
- J.P. 7-years-old – When Jesus died how did he save us from our sins?
- Patrick shares some common passive aggressive statements you might see regularly in your work email
- Kathy (21:46) – What are your thoughts on the Alpha Program that some Catholic Churches are doing right now?
- Matt (36:06) – How do I confront my 40year-old brother-in-law who is taking advantage of our mom?
- Greg – (43:58) Why did there have to be a battle with the fallen angels in Heaven? My mom is not able to forgive my step mom for abusing her, what can she do?