(08:26) Patrick has lively discussion with Todd, a Catholic whose wife is Presbyterian. Todd strenuously objects to the Catholic teaching of “no salvation outside of the Church” (as taught in Lumen Gentium section 14 of Vatican II). Patrick spends a lot of time dialoging with him based on scripture and the teachings of Jesus.
- Jack – Please explain when and if “Go and sin no more” was added to the vulgate
- George – Was it easy for Jesus to face temptation
- Steve – How do you stay grounded in your beliefs as a Catholic?
- Carrie – If my spouse doesn’t believe in the Catholic Church, should I not become Catholic to save unity of the family?
- Jane – NFP: If you can’t use it indefinitely than how can I prove I am open to life?