Patrick clears up confusion about the Sede Vacante movement and warns callers against following that group, explains what it means for priests to act in persona Christi and gives insights on when and when it is appropriate to bow our heads when hearing Jesus’ name.
- Aaron – what is the difference between a Novus ordo Latin Mass and a Sede Vacante Latin Mass?
- Patrick Answers email from a caller about how Patrick helped her in the conversion of her sister
- Jonathan – How do we understand the phrase in persona Christi?
- Eva – Do we need to bow our heads anytime we hear Jesus’ name?
- Steve – Were 3 people taken to heaven without losing their body?
- Carol – Is it okay to be a witness at Mormon baptism?
- Richard – Baptized my Godson but did not have all my sacraments. Is that okay?
- Lisa – Am I off base in my assessment of Hell?
- Mike – Can you clarify what you meant about extraordinary mass and priests that celebrate it?