Patrick answers listener questions about animal sacrifices in the Old Testament, how to strategize who gets what in a will, and he comments on the false appeal and real dangers of attending a Mega Church
- Steve – What are your thoughts on Catholic strategies for handling who gets what in my will?
- Patrick recommends the book “Finish Faithful”
- Kate – Our Parish priest has two Churches. Do I need to pick one or the other church to be a parishioner at? Why is not going to Mass on Sunday a mortal sin?
- Sheryl – Emails that Patrick gave bad advice.
- Mark – Question about offering the sacrifice during Mass: is it similar to the animal sacrifice from the old testament?
- Patrick recommends the book, “The Lambs Supper”
- Trip – I came from the mega churches that you talk about. I am a new convert and in RCIA!
- Kate – Any resources for what is happening in the Mass for my son’s fiancé who is not Catholic?
- Patrick recommends “Surprised by Truth”