Patrick clarifies the requirements and responsibilities of being a Godparent, and he talks with a college student who asked, “Why is the Catholic Church different from other denominations?”
- Patrick shares his experience being in an earthquake
- Rats with backpacks could help rescue earthquake survivors
- Edward (05:06) – Can I be a Godparent of someone who is not a practicing Catholic?
- Daniel – How can I talk with Mormon missionaries who come to my door in a way that may convert them?
- Dawn – My husband, who is a Godparent, is not baptized. If he does decide to get baptize, will he be valid Godparent?
- Mercedes (25:22) – Why is the Catholic Church different from other denominations?
- Betty – A friend of mine doesn’t go to Mass often, but when she does go she receives communion. What should I do?
- Michelle – Could you explain who invented Textus Receptus and why?