Patrick answers listener questions about mortal vs venial sins, is it okay to go to a haunted house, and who to interact with people who insist on using them/they pronouns
- “Voice biomarker” tech analyzes your voice for signs of depression
- Sex traffickers use zip ties to target women and identify them they are an easy target
- Ezra 8-years-old – Is cussing a mortal or venial sin?
- Jessica (14:17) – Is it okay for me to visit Haunted Houses for Halloween?
- Turkish Soccer Star Refuses Rainbow-Colored Armband
- Yolie – A RCIA teacher was saying that only the first three commandments are important. Is that okay?
- Patrick shares a story about the power of giving a crucifix to someone as a gift
- Joyce – Can a young person be baptized Catholic without going through the Catechism?
- Melissa – The Pronouns that are putting in their professional emails is really bad.