Patrick answers listener questions about the earth being flat, is a marriage valid if they lie about being open to life, if it’s possible to sell your soul to the devil, and he gives his thoughts on if 12-year-olds should be dating
- Denise – My sister in law told me that the world is flat; she is Catholic. What should I do about this?
- Amy (09:05) – Is a Catholic Marriage valid if they lie about being open to life?
- Jason – I am in favor of Flat earth based on bible texts.
- John – Can someone sell their soul to the devil?
- Rachel (28:54) – How can someone live in a marriage with a narcissistic spouse?
- Patrick recommends https://marysadvocates.org/ for marital advice and help
- Evangeline – What should I tell my grandson who has a girlfriend at 12-years-old?
- Mary – My sister is generous with her time and money with my mom, but is living a sinful life. Will she inherit the promises in Sirach?
- James – Is there a revised version of the Confessions of St. Augustine that is easier to understand?