Patrick starts the show by talking about the struggles that priests face, including trust issues and burnout, and he offers suggestions on how we can help them
- Major Survey of Catholic Priests Finds Trust Issues, Burnout, Fear of False Allegations
- EFrank – Can someone be baptized who doesn’t renounce their previous faith?
- Larry – My wife has a friend who is a Freemason. Could you explain why this is wrong?
- Patrick recommends “Why Catholics Cannot be Masons” “and “Masonry Unmasked” by John Salza
- Pat – If a spouse is found to be an unfit parent what should the other spouse do? Can the other forgo the marital act?
- Patrick recommends “Annulments and the Catholic Church” by Ed Peters