Patrick answers listener questions about salvation for those with dementia, is suicide a direct ticket to hell, should Catholic oppose legalized marijuana, and can we ask Guardian Angels to pray for someone on their deathbed
- Sheila (01:42) – If someone has dementia at the end of their lives and they lose their reason, can they still be saved?
- Damon (10:51) – My children have been assigned to make a “Day of the Dead” alter to the dead in their Spanish class. Is this okay?
- John – I was raised in an Eastern Church and now attend the Latin Right Church. Which churches Holy Day obligations do I need to do?
- Rusty (28:31) – Is everyone who commits suicide destined for hell?
- (36:24) Why Catholics should oppose legalizing marijuana
- Mark – Can I ask my Guardian Angel to be with someone at their deathbed, if I can’t pray at their bedside?
- Michael – If democrats take control of the senate, what does it mean if Biden “Codified Abortion?”