Bible Study: (2:11)
- Father compares this passage to the beginning of Ezekiel and describes what the apocalypse is
- Father explains how today’s parable aimed at Herod
- Father reads a letter about prayers for priests
Word of the Day: Cherub (37:34)
- (26:50) – How could I enjoy praying the Liturgy of the Hours?
- (30:23) – Could you put Holy Water in an empty bottle?
- (33:22) – Comment: The Church is responsible for sanctification
- (42:40) – What’s the diff b/w Liturgy of the Hours and Vespers?
- (44:09) – Does he use a particular Bible program to look at word concordance?
- (46:28) – Revelation 4:11 and God’s Will