(1:00) Father gives a history of the Lateran Basilica
- Father explains water flowing from the Temple
- Why didn’t Peter and Paul mention Mary in their writings?
- An angry listener tells Father there aren’t four persons in the Trinity
- Joyce appreciated the Mourner’s Kaddish
- Do the condemned souls reside in purgatory until the final judgement?
Word of the Day: Jealous (41:04)
- (32:43) – What is the Catholic position on the rapture?
- (43:39) – What is the purpose of Eucharistic adoration?
- (44:45) – What’s the difference between fallen asleep and died?
- (46:22) – When Moses went up Mt Sanai, did God just write the 10 commandments on the stones or did he write the 600 or so Judaic laws on the stones?