Today is National Stress Awareness Day – Patrick offers 5 stress reduction tips that only take 30 seconds
- Donna – Purgatory: when we go to confession after sinning do we need to still go to purgatory if we die?
- Barbara – Why is the Glory Be never said when reciting prayers for the dead?
- ‘Miracle’ caught on video: Priest escapes unharmed when SUV hurdles his car
- Kathy – A family member is bashing on St. John Paul II for not handling the priest abuse cases better. How can I talk with them about this?
- Patrick shares Who Americans Spend Their Time With
- Ron – I just got a settlement. Do I need to give 10 percent straight to the Church?
- Bridget – Can we pray to another person’s guardian angel?
- Jason – If a protestant and a Catholic get married does the protestant need to get other Catholic sacraments?