Patrick answers listener question about lucid dreams, why we are limited to one plenary indulgence per day, and if someone with autism can take the sacraments
- Patrick responds to an email about explicitly sexually lucid dreams and if they are sinful
- Mike – Why are we limited to one plenary indulgence per day?
- Nader – Did Padre Pio tell someone to give his guardian angel a name once? How do I deal with a habitual sin that I can’t break?
- Helen – Comment about Sinful Dreams: I used to have the same problem, sprinkling Holy Water on the bed helped me.
- Patrick shares audio from Fr Seán Sheehy’s sermon that has gone viral.
- Mary – My great niece was baptized and then diagnosed with Non Verbal Autism. Can she still receive the rest of her sacraments?
- Keoni – If the devil is so bad, why didn’t God snap him out of existence?