Patrick answers listener questions about a priest breaking the seal of confession, what are the 5 non-negotiables regarding voting, and he helps a 13-year-old how to respond when he’s pressured by kids at school about his beliefs
- Email from John – My old Pastor broke the seal of confession and chastised me in public for my sins. What should I do about it?
- Patrick recommends “Excommunication and the Catholic Church” by Ed Peters
- Maria – Question about the steward who was fired and then changed the amount owed to his employer so that he could be welcome in homes when he would soon be put out of the master’s house
- Ed – I am teaching my granddaughter prayers, but with one of them she doesn’t want to say the word “hell.” What should I do?
- Nancy – Comment on passage about Giving Alms: I think the steward had originally padded the bill and charged them extra so when he learned that he would be fired he adjusted to the proper amount.
- Florida Bans Puberty Blockers and Transgender Surgery for Minors
- Chris – Could you talk about the 5 non-negotiables regarding the election coming up?
- Joshua 13-years-old – Two girls at school ask me why is it wrong to be gay. How do I respond?
- Shannon – My priest told me that not all priests will give an apostolic pardon, why is that?