Patrick answers listener’s questions about non-Catholic’s going to Heaven, can God create someone as powerful or more powerful than He is, did Jesus have any brothers or sisters, and can the souls in purgatory pray for the living?
- Todd – My wife has no interest in being Catholic. Can she still go to Heaven?
- Parker 11-years-old – Can God create someone as powerful or more powerful than He is?
- Irma – My son told me that the bible said Mary had other children than Jesus. How do I respond to this?
- Patricia – Can the souls in purgatory pray for us?
- Melissa – Can someone who received the last rights, but otherwise lived a bad life, go to heaven?