Patrick answers listener questions about if there are different levels in heaven, what does it mean when people say they will pray for someone, and he helps two different callers who are struggling in their marriages
- Colin – Are there different levels in heaven?
- Jonny – My wife wants a separation because of a lot of arguing. A priest told us to get another Boyfriend and Girlfriend respectively and go our separate ways. What do you think?
- Patrick recommends www.helpourmarriage.org
- Mark – What does it mean when people say they will pray for someone?
- Lou – I heard a homily that included the word “sexual orientation” when talking about people who were destitute or mentally ill. Is that okay?
- Rafael – I am also struggling with my marriage. I was using pornography. Do you have any advice or resources for me? Patrick recommends www.dads.org
- Thomas – Can an elderly couple get their marriage blessed but not legally get married?
- Dan – What was the Book about the Jesuit Order and the issues with it?