Patrick speaks about the importance of confession and comments on the various excuses Catholics give for avoiding confession
- Patrick responds to an email from a Mormon listener who asks why Patrick “condemns” the idea of LDS having various levels or kingdoms of Heaven
- Scott – How do I respond to people who object to God being loving with all the bad things that happen in the Old Testament?
- When was the last time you went to Confession? Patrick shares a story about a Vatican seminar that looks at why people avoid confession
- Mike – I go to the same priest for confession and it really helps me make better confessions
- Jim – How is spreading of ashes of the deceased different from relics of saints traveling the world in an exhibit?