Patrick answers listener questions about why more protestants don’t convert to Catholicism, how do you know if someone is ready for confirmation, how do you pick your confirmation saint, and which Dr. Scott Hahn book is the best to start with?
- Patrick opens the show by responding to a former protestant who has converted to Catholicism and asks why more people don’t become Catholic after learning more about their faith
- Patrick recommends “Surprised by Truth”
- Barbie – What Scott Hann book could you recommend for someone who has never read his work?
- Ryan – How do Protestants argue against purgatory?
- Cole (8-years-old) – How do you know if someone is ready for first confession?
- Terry – How can a Parent help his child pick a confirmation saint?
- Lucas – Can we support our local Catholic Book Store that is run by a SSPX person or should we buy books off of Amazon?