Patrick explains conditional baptism and how to validly baptize someone who is dying when it’s not possible to baptize them in the normal way
- Patrick starts the show off responding to an email from the daughter of an elderly father dying with dementia who had never been baptized.
- Terri (18:35) – Can you baptize someone if there is no water where you are?
- Donald (26:37) – Is a baptism still valid if the priest is in mortal sin?
- Mary (31:36) – Is it okay for my local Catholic School to put on Les Misérables?
- Alex – I recently converted to the Faith. I didn’t have a certificate of my baptism. Was my confirmation in the Catholic Church valid?
- Zack – Today’s reading: Who is the King holding the scroll in his right hand? Who is the Lamb?