Special guest host Ken Hensley
- Ken expands on a topic from the first hour about “faith alone” and how he came to abandon Sola Scriptura
- R.J. (24:39) – What are your thoughts on the Chosen Series?
- Mary – Did you ever try to reach out to Lee Strobel for Case for Christ. It would be great if you could convert him?
- David – Luther believed that we were dung hills covered in snow. My thought is God gave us manure to help us grow. The bad things in our life are supposed to help us grow.
- John (46:14) – Protestants say that you can’t be saved by works, but accepting Jesus on faith is kind of a “work” itself right?
- George – We worship God in three persons but Jesus has only two natures?