Special Guest Host Fr. Matthew Spencer helps us prepare for Thanksgiving and Advent and takes listener questions about Angels, how to improve your prayer life, and if it’s okay to look for signs of God in your everyday life
- Preparing for Advent and Christmas with gratitude
- Our spiritual lives are mostly unextraordinary. Most of us will not see “signs,” but the spiritual life isn’t about those extraordinary experiences
- Fr. Matthew reflects on today’s statement from Pope Francis saying that “consolation is a tremendous gift for the spiritual life.”
- Diane – Husband was in the hospital, and twice he almost died but I heard a voice saying he would be okay, I felt peace.
- Julie – I’m not sure what Pope Francis means about seeking it. If God wants to talk to you he will.
- Ashley – Who was the first angel to have a prayer?
- Bill – Is it true that when we pray, God doesn’t change the circumstance, but rather, he is changing us?
- Yocasta – How can I improve my prayer life this Advent?