Patrick answers listener questions about forgiveness, if lesbians can be groomsmen at a Catholic wedding, and if I should let me kids visit their father who is a problematic relationship
- Sylvia – When a person says “I forgive but won’t forget” they really are not forgiving at all
- Patrick shares and comments on James 3:1 “Not many of you should become teachers, my fellow believers, because you know that we who teach will be judged more strictly”
- Patrick recommends the movie “The Last Rites of Joe May”
- Gabriel – Son is asking his lesbian friends to be in his Catholic wedding. Is this okay?
- Frances – How can I handle my children spending time with their father when he is going off the deep end and doing questionable stuff?