Patrick and Cyrus consider the many ways in which popular culture has changed so much so that the things that were commonplace and universally known 30-40 years ago are completely unknown to kids today
- Christy – I wish I would have waiting longer to give my kids cell phones.
- Christy – Why are the Ten Commandments different for different faiths?
- Patrick responds to an email about SSPX
- Jessica – Did you teach your kids Spanish? I am trying to teach mine and am looking for advice.
- John – What are the ramifications in the Respect for Marriage Act for hospitals and other catholic institutions?
- Sam – Our Church was closed and sold but there were rules that it would not become a bar.