Bible Study: (3:04)
- Why does God work miracles?
Mass Hysteria: Father continues his commentary on ushers and communion (12:54)
- (22:02) – Are we supposed to say ‘in Jesus’ name?’
- (24:54) – Father comments on the prayer of St. Gertrude
Word of the Day: Authority (34:36)
- (38:54) – A man gave half of the communion to his service dog. Is that okay?
- (44:05) – Blessing: Who can give blessings in the Church?
- (46:10) – If we go to hell how can we go before God during the final judgment?
- (47:57) – Jesus was dead for 3 days, but he said to the thief that today you will be with me in paradise; how does that work?