Bible Study: (1:40)
- Why wasn’t Sampson a good man?
- Father explains some of the genealogical details of Mary
- (19:01) – Question about living streams ministry
- (22:10) – why is Stephen considered to be the first martyr
- (24:11) Why does the litany of the poor souls include those who died at sea?
- (26:25) – What might have become of a pregnant woman whose husband divorced her?
Word of the Day: Yoke (31:00)
- (35:16) – At end of Rosary Salve Regina is usually said; does that change during the liturgical year?
- (36:23) – My non-practicing son is married civilly to a non-practicing lady. Is it okay for them to be coming to my house?
- (43:13) – How could Mary’s mother give birth to Mary if sin and sinlessness don’t combine?
- (46:49) – I missed mass yesterday; I was sick. Am I excused anyway?