Bible Study: (6:08)
- What is more hopeful than the birth of the child? Father also explains the importance of the Greek translation of this passage.
- Father explains what it means to be a true slave of the Lord
- (18:32) Father share’s Dan’s thoughts about Zachariah’s silence
- (21:45) Is it OK to pray for a good Catholic man?
- (28:40) – My sister received a heart!
Word of the Day: Betrothed (29:42)
- (37:24) – If you’re up in Alaska where they have 24 hour sunlight, and in Jewish tradition, next day starts at sundown, when does the next day start?
- (39:58) – When I pray the 5th Joyful Mystery I meditate on Jesus’ parents. I’m sure on the way back to Nazareth, Jesus was in control. What do you think about that Father?
- (44:30) – Follow-up on sundown question.
- (45:44) – Doesn’t the Sabbath give a break to the slaves and the animals too? Deuteronomy 5 and Exodus 20
- (47:58) – I had a rabbi speak to me about Jewish people living in Hawaii.