Patrick helps a listen take their first steps into coming back to the faith and he answers listener questions about dealing with grief, are advent candles related to the 3 magi and he comments on how being a father changes a man’s brains according to before and after MRI scans
- Fatherhood changes men’s brains, according to before-and-after MRI scans
- When fathers are involved in the faith life, such as going to Mass and praying at dinner, the children are much more likely to have an active faith life in their adulthood
- Aaron – I left Catholicism to be a Presbyterian. I want to come back. How do I make that connection?
- Patrick comments on the passing of Christine McVie
- Les – Going to funeral of 13-year-old girl. What can I say to the family? Are there any resources could I give to them?
- Patrick recommends “Making Sense Out of Suffering” by Peter Kreeft
- Sandra – My husband did not participate in faith and now my kids don’t follow their faith
- Marilyn – Commandment is keep the Sabbath holy. Should we be going to mass on Saturday? Is it required for a Catholic who has died to have a Catholic funeral Mass?
- E Frank – Are advent candles related to the 3 magi?