Patrick answers listener questions about how to guide your kids back to the faith, is Martin Luther a Saint, why don’t Catholic’s go straight to God instead of going to confession, and is meditation okay
- Emma – Is Mary Omnipresent?
- Christina – I’m a Psychiatrist and it sounds like this transgirl is trying to use conversion therapy on others-this is supposed to be a bad thing for gay people but it’s okay for us?
- Thai Buddhist temple left empty after all its monks test positive for meth
- Debbie – Is Martin Luther a saint?
- Christine – Friend wants to know why Catholic’s don’t go straight to God. Also my kids left the faith and I don’t know what I can do?
- Ken – Looking for new charity to donate money to this year. Any suggestions?
- James – What do Catholics think of meditation?