Patrick answers listener questions about if a Catholic and a Muslim should get married, how to talk to my adult child about how she shouldn’t be living with her boyfriend, how to deal with irreverence during Mass and what are the proper channels to go throw to complain about something that is happening at your church
- Major win for Catholic doctors fighting Biden’s transgender mandate after appeal deadline passes
- Mark – My son is going to propose to a Muslim girl and they want to raise their future kids in a bi-religious home.
- Tina – There was a caller yesterday who said it was okay to sleep around. You didn’t mention that God forbids adultery.
- Julio – My stepdaughter is living with her boyfriend. What is my responsibility here?
- Nun who wowed The Voice of Italy leaves the faith and becomes a waitress in Spain
- Diane – Julio should talk to the boyfriend and tell him to man up and marry his daughter
- Jacob – How to deal with irreverence during mass? New convert and not sure if my priest is doing things correctly