Patrick answers listener questions about the Last Supper, how to talk to someone living in sin, does there need to be a crucifix on the altar at Mass, and he shares the news of a new video game where you get to play as Jesus
- Mary – What do you think about 3 priests from Ireland who sing. Do you think they are serving two masters?
- Alice – Did Jesus have to eat holy communion?
- Rose Mary – Niece is married twice and divorced twice and is now living with a man. She says she is good Christian, but I know she’s living in sin. What can I say to her?
- Denny – Does there need to be a crucifix on the altar at mass?
- Les – I think it’s wrong that a priest can’t tell the police if someone has confessed to a murder in confessional?
- A new video game lets users play as Jesus Christ
- Aiden 9-years-old – If God knew we were going to be great sinners and might go to hell, why did he create us in the first place?