Patrick answers listener questions about the Seal of Confession, did St. Anne have pain during child birth, should I attend a wedding of a multiple divorced Catholic who is not practicing her faith, and is it okay to make a cartoon of Jesus
- Andrew – My family has distanced themselves from me for past mistakes. I’m better now, how can I reconnect?
- Skip – Can a priest require the penance of a confession to be to report the crime to the police?
- Keith – Did St Anne have pain in child birth?
- Erica – Should I attend the wedding of a Catholic who doesn’t practice her faith and is getting married for 3rd time?
- Marteen – I have a Jesus magnet where you can change His clothes. Is that disrespectful?