Patrick answers listener questions and tackles such topics as: who made God, why do I need confession if I can simply confess directly to God, and is it a sin to presume that God will forgive my sins
- A Very Mariani Christmas
- Dolores – Comment on the age difference in dating from the last hour. I dated an older man when I was young. There was a seven-year difference with us. I think you gave great advice.
- Jenny – Who made God?
- Stanly – Sins of Presumption: I feel guilty for confessing a sin that I knew God would forgive. Am I being presumptuous about God’s mercy?
- Alex – I think we can just confess our sins to God.
- Laura –My 5-year-old granddaughter said, when I grow up I want to marry a Girl. The mom said, it’s your choice. What should I do?
- David – The thing that will send someone to hell is not accepting Jesus as your Lord and savior
- Marie – Kids that are not baptized will cross themselves at Church. Is that Okay?