Patrick answers questions about Our Lady of Guadalupe, is having a Consecration to Mary putting Jesus in the back seat, what is a “Sick Box” and what should I do with it, and how was it that Jesus was born from a virgin woman
- Harold – Comment about Our Lady of Guadalupe; a lot of people that are not Mexican feel they cannot participate, but Our Lady came to change the hearts people in America
- Lisa – How can I justify my Consecration to Mary and not have it affect my relationship with God. It feels like I’m putting Mary before God.
- Robert – If Mary was full of grace, how in Ex 6:8 was Stephen also full of grace? Does it mean he didn’t have sin?
- Barbie – I was given a sick box that looks like a tabernacle. I’m not sure what to do with it.
- Margaret – I have an 80-year-old friend that has fallen away from the faith and doesn’t know what to tell him. What resources do you recommend?
- Aaron – How was it that Jesus was born from a virgin woman?