Patrick answers listener questions about overcoming addiction, is it okay to have kids write down their sins, and how do I show family members I love them but I don’t condone their homosexual lifestyles
- LA Hate Crimes Highest in 19 Years, Jews Targeted in 74% of Religiously Motivated Crimes
- Calib – How do I find the right program to overcome alcoholism?
- Brian – Struggled with addiction and has been sober for many years
- Regina – There are people living in my house that are living in sin and have different beliefs then me. What can I do?
- Retired Navy SEAL, Chris Beck, made famous after coming out as trans announces detransition: ‘Destroyed my life’
- If you get paid through Venmo, PayPal or other apps, preparing your taxes may be a little more confusing than usual
- Joan – While teaching CCD, is it okay to have kids write down their sins?
- Heidi – How can we talk to my niece and nephew that we love them but we do not condone their actions or lifestyles?
- Jose – Is the Tilma from Our Lady of Guadalupe is real? How do we dispel rumors that it is fake?