Patrick answers listener questions about if we should kneel or bow when receiving communion, do prayers from years ago still count, is praying the same prayer over and over again nagging God, did Christians “borrow” pagan traditions, and is self-harm a venial or mortal sin?
- Mark – Why was Thomas called the twin? Why did the they call Him Jesus instead of Emanuel?
- Adriana – Should we kneel or bow when receiving communion?
- Tony – Do my prayers from years ago still count and is it nagging to keep praying the same prayers?
- David – We seem to mix Pagan traditions with Christian beliefs during Christmas. Is that okay?
- Judy – I heard in the Eastern Church about the feast of Adam and Eve. why was it dropped in the Western Church?
- Jen – Is self-harm a venial or mortal sin?
- Paul – If someone plans to go to confession but then dies before they can go, what happens to their soul?
- Elalis – God can perform miracles but God also respects our free will. Can He do a miracle even if that person doesn’t want it to happen?