Patrick shares news of the day from a Catholic perspective and answers listener questions on a variety of topics, such as how to explain the Catholic faith is the one true faith and why don’t we say the entire Our Father during the Rosary
- Travel chaos is expected across the US as winter weather worsens
- Queensland Police Minister Mark Ryan addressing media after a shooting says the Saint Michael the Archangel prayer
- Social credit introduced to access the internet, via your digital ID
- Esmeralda – My 11-year-old has friends who are non-Catholic. How do I explain to my daughter that the Catholic Faith is the true faith?
- Look for opportunities to have experiences where you can help and be there for older people. It will help you be a better follower of Jesus.
- Tina – We should talk to God as if to a friend. Even if you are praying the same thing for years.
- Don – I can’t name a government that has been around for more than 300 years, but the Church has been around for 2000 years because it was made by God.
- Chloe – Why don’t we say the entire Our Father during the Rosary?