- Andrew – Should Christians impose their morality on non-religious?
- Bethany – What do you think about the idea of separation of church and state?
- Rocio – What is the Catholic teaching on getting a tattoo?
- Dennis – Was the question of personhood brought up in the overturning of Roe v Wade?
- Gloria – My sister, Maria, called earlier. Is the mass on TV valid even though it is a rebroadcast?
- Janice – How could God send an evil spirit to Saul?
- Paul – Who told the disciples that Jesus died on the Cross?
- Elias – Why do Muslims believe in Mary and Jesus, but Jews don’t?
- Juliana – My sister is using alcohol to cope with her husband’s death. How do I protect her daughter, my God Daughter, when her mom is drinking?
- Anne – You said the public schools teach students to hate this country. I am a teacher and I disagree with you.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |