Bible Study: (4:19)
- Father shares his thoughts on the Immaculate Conception
- What does it mean that God adopts us?
- What’s the difference between Mary and Zaccariah?
- (21:09) Can I do the Marian consecration for someone else?
- (22:11) If Adam had taken the apple out of Eve’s hand, would it have still been considered sin?
- (24:08) – David writes in about the prayer of St. Gertrude
Word of the Day: Papyrology (26:50)
- (36:32) – The Presentation of Mary
- (39:55) – How could I develop a love of the Liturgy of the Hours?
- (41:46) – Was Philemon about the consecrated life?
- (43:35) – Could Mary have said ‘No’ to Gabriel?
- (44:52) – How should I address people going to a funeral, when many of them are not Catholic?
- (47:37) – Are angels part of the mystical body of Christ, or is that just us?