Bible Study: (1:43)
- What are the works of the law?
- (18:03) – More usher controversy
- (19:03) – Can I use NFP to prevent a disease?
- (21:17) – Father discusses psalms at mass
- (24:02) – Funerals and communion advice
- (34:40) – Nephew to be raised in the Orthodox faith; is that OK?
Word of the Day: Vindication! (32:18)
- (35:23) – Explain Psalm 16:10
- (39:10) – What happened to Adam & Eve’s Bones?
- (40:38) – I heard a priest say the congregation is transubstantiated, could you help me?
- (46:01) – What is this Advent tradition?
- (47:46) – Clarity on the reading from Genesis yesterday, as priest was equating for Jesus coming into the world, because of blame? Is blame the sin, or is the sin, accepting the fruit?