Bible Study: (3:10)
- The forgiveness of God
- Did Jesus have brothers and sisters?
- (19:54) – Was Mary a perpetual virgin?
- (21:41) – Was Mary as young as 12 at the Annunciation?
- (24:13) – Fr. Michael writes in about reverent Novus Ordo worship
- (30:40) – Can deacons give liturgical blessings?
- (34:27) – My mom’s answer to how OT people lived for so long
Word of the Day: Christ (36:40)
- (39:55) – Comment on cousin – that word didn’t come till the 1300s. What do you think about that Father?
- (42:00) -Can a lay person lay the monstrance on the side table?
- (43:48) – Is Friday an abstinence day?
- (46:45) – Question about Parable of the sower – how does one change the soil?
- (48:21) – About the word cousin, being Italian, there is a word on how to distinguish b/w cousin and brothers, and the word phrase is ‘cugini fratelli’