Bible Study: (3:31)
- Father talks about what a mediator really is
- Father gives his thoughts about the Sermon on the Mount
- (21:54) – Who can give blessings at mass?
- (23:44) – If we have Christ in us, why do we need to receive him in the Eucharist?
- (25:46) – Question about communion services
Word of the Day: OLD (28:43)
- (33:11) – I think nlessing the children that come up is beautiful thing. What’s your response?
- (39:08) – Why do we recite the creed only Sunday and solemnities?
- (43:26) – My niece is getting married civilly, and later getting married in the Church; should I attend the wedding?
- (45:41) – John the Baptist earlier said that he wasn’t The Prophet. What prophet was he talking about?
- (48:01) – Comparisons between celebrating mass for someone who died, compared to mass for someone who’s living; what’s the difference?
- (49:50) – What should I do during the sign of peace?