Bible Study: (2:36)
2 Tm 1:1-8 & Ti 1:1-5
- Father gives the history of Sts. Timothy and Titus and organization in the early Church
- Father expalins when a light is under a bushel basket
- (22:32) – Church history books recommendation
- (24:28) – if I find a catholic man, can I marry? I received a declaration of nullity?
- (29:30) – Could God empathize with us if he hadn’t become human?
- (32:42) – I have a friend who is dying but she’s not Catholic; can she be anointed?
Word of the Day: Hear (36:19)
- (42:10) – Suggestions on how to deal w/worry and anxiety and cowardice?
- (45:47) – Can the Church do a baptism, when they can’t find the certificate, and not sure if they’re baptized?
- (49:22) – Have any female saints has received the stigmata?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS