Patrick answers listener questions about how to respond to family members who are anti-Catholic, if it’s a sin for a priest to leave the ministry, and he also talks about the growing number of young athletes who are dying despite being in perfect health
- Danny – My relative goes to the Calvary Chapel and says I am a bad person for being Catholic. How do I respond to him?
- Patrick recommends the 1994 version of “Surprised by Truth”
- Ted – Is it a sin for a priest to leave the ministry?
- Steve – Were parallel universes ever mentioned in the bible?
- Damar Hamlin is the latest athlete to collapse from heart problems. The number of young people in perfect health who are dying is alarming
- Ed – Can you explain the Ordinariate and how it relates with the Catholic Church?
- Mike – If you are hit at the wrong time than it causes your heart to stop so it may be that which is causing the heart failure
- David – Thanks for talking about the football player who had a heart failure. It isn’t talked about enough.