Patrick answers questions about horoscopes, valid consecrations, proper liturgy, and obeying God
- Nick – What is an excellent prayer book? Patrick recommends “Handbook of Prayers” by Fr. James Socias
- Maria – Question about Act 5:29. When do you know when to obey in men and when to obey in God?
- Joanna – Comment about vaccines. I think it is a waste of time to be constantly arguing about the vaccine. Just do what you think is right with the information available and move on.
- Alexandra – Is today a day of penance and abstinence because of the Epiphany?
- Joe – Is reading daily horoscope a sin that I need to confess?
- Dana – When I was a child, during the Consecration the priest would say “When you do this, remember how much I love you.” Were those consecrations valid? Is that the proper liturgy?
- David – About keeping the Sabbath Holy, especially to environmentalists. Those are 52 days that we give ourselves and the land to rest. Priests should really push this ‘old rule’ back. Very applicable to our time right now.