Patrick shares a radical proposal for the USCCB’s Eucharistic Revival
- Patrick responds to an email about the Great Salt Lake evaporating, much like many in the church
- Ben – How was the Septuagint read by the early Christians?
- Patrick recommends “Where we Got the Bible” by Bishop Henry Graham
- Sandra – Why do Catholics pray to saints?
- Pat – Why were the Old Testament writers called “prophets” but John the evangelist is not called a prophet?
- Patrick shares a chapter of his book, “Life Lessons: Fifty Things I Learned in My First Fifty Years”
- A Radical Proposal for the USCCB’s Eucharistic Revival