Patrick answers listener questions about Frank Pavone being laicized, sensitive questions about the marital act, how long does the grace of communion last, and can Saints pray for the souls of the dead
- Mark – I am not sure what to think about Frank Pavone being laicized?
- Cardinal George Pell, a towering figure of the Catholic Church, dies after surgery
- Email from Steve – Thank you for the laughs and education
- Patrick responds to a sensitive email about marriage and the marital act
- Marie – How long to the graces of communion last?
- Martin – Can the Saints in Heaven pray for the souls of the dead?