Encore from 01/09/23
Patrick answers questions about the chalk epiphany prayer, bibles being made in China, Vatican II, baptism, and the Liturgy of the Hours
- New York reaped $48 million from unused gift cards in 2022
- Sam – Even though parents disciplined well, it always seems like one of their kids goes away from the Church.
- Monica – How do I do the chalk epiphany prayer in my house?
- Jerry – Is it okay that I bought a bible that was made in China?
- Kevin – I saw a young couple receive communion, but I know they are not married. What should I tell them?
- What is “Vatican II?” Was there a “Vatican I?”
- Patrick responds to an email regarding a marriage act question in which the married couple can no longer be intimate but they still want to express their love for each other
- Ryan – If my wife doesn’t go to heaven, will that affect my salvation?
- Robert – Why does the Church think that baptism is necessary for salvation?
- Patrick – How does the Liturgy of the Hours work?