Special Guest Host Fr. Matthew Spencer
- Jamie – What is dispensationalism and do Catholics believe in it?
- When can a priest deny absolution?
- Joseph – How can someone be Catholic if the Church teaches people with unconfessed sins will go to hell?
- Jeff – My 14-year-old son is starting to rebel against us. How do we address this?
- Joe – How do I invite some people to come to Mass and navigate them receiving communion?
- Dave – I met you Father at an event for Parish ambassadors in Sacramento. My brother and I considered becoming members of the Benedictine oblate