Special Guest Host Fr. Matthew Spencer
- James – I think I made a wrong vocational choice. Would God want me to leave this vocation as a sign of repentance?
- Dan – Can a laicized priest say Mass in his house?
- Lori – My neighbor is an atheist. Is there a book I can give her that would charitably share the faith with her?
- Linda – Did Vatican II say that we can’t receive Communion on the tongue while kneeling?
- Heidi – Where should people bow in Church, to the priest, the alter, or the tabernacle? What is the difference between anger and hurt?
- Bonnie – What are the 14 stations of the cross? When and how did Mary and Joseph die?
- Latasha – Can I go to confession even though I am not Catholic?
- Denise – Can I still ask for specific things when I pray the rosary?
- Janice – Should we raise our hands when we pray the Our Father?