Special Guest Host Fr. Matthew Spencer
- Marisol 7-yers-old – Why can’t women be priests. How were Adam and Eve created?
- Jane – I have a friend who doesn’t believe in the Church’s teachings as God’s Teaching. How can I talk with her about this using examples from the Bible?
- Mary – My son’s wife left him after 30 years. What can he do to help this situation?
- Lilly – What should I do if they deny me from taking communion on the tongue?
- Anthony – Did Adam and Eve come before the dinosaurs?
- Jerry – A priest told my nephew that the Church doesn’t really care about impurity. Is that true?
- Nora – Revelation 7: What does it mean that 144,000 are going to heaven and what does the seal mean?
- Sandra – My friend and I have different faiths. But now her son is going by a girl name and is using different pronouns. How do I address this?
- Fr. Matthew reflects on this past Sunday’s Pope Francis Angelus